Tuesday, February 21, 2017

High Elf Army

I was talking the other day with a friend of mine about a large Warhammer army for sale on Ebay. I commented that I had a High Elf army that would rival its size. It is really a  shame that the decision was made to discontinue many of these models and most of these pictured here are now out of print. My friend said I should get some pics of it. So John, this post is for you! 
 Here's the group shot. OK, I don't remember having 4 Battalion Box sets! Thought I only had 3.
 A good deal of this was bought when GW announced they were going to discontinue many of the models. GW was good enough to produce enough to fill the last second requests using the generic white boxes.
 A close up of some of the "Character" models.
 Allareille and 2 of her Maiden Guard.
 I have 3 of these sets as well.

 White box: High Elf Bolt Thrower x 4
 White box: Prince Imrik on Dragon
White Box: Prince Tyrion

No comments:

Post a Comment